North American auto makers have shaved some 37,000 units off their third-quarter schedules from what they were planning for the period a month ago. The cuts were led by Chrysler Group, which reduced its plan by 44,200 units, and Toyota Motor Mfg. North America Inc., which pared 10,000 units from its third-quarter slate. But that was due to an estimated 21,000-unit shortfall from its July plan. Toyota is increasing production plans for August and September that offset about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler, Toyota Lead Cuts to North American Production Schedules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642