AUBURN HILLS, MI – What’s the inside story on Chrysler Group LLC’s approach to interior design? Think data, rapid prototyping and passion – all delivered in-house. Often maligned for skimping on the types of soft-touch materials considered by other auto makers to be the price of entry, Chrysler says it now is committed to the challenge for market leadership on quality, style and customer satisfaction. “Throughout the whole company, from the CEO down to the engineers, down to the design ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Upgrading Interiors From Inside Out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642