It was a hectic 3-hour session in the Seoul High Court Monday, as lawyers for Chung Mong-koo wrangled with public prosecutors seeking a stiffer 6-year prison sentence for the embattled Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. chairman. Chung currently is out on bail while appealing a 3-year prison sentence for embezzlement of company funds and breach of public trust. Prosecutors asked the court to order a longer prison stay, while at the same time Chung and his lawyers argued his current sentence should ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chung Adds Legal Muscle as Prosecutors Seek 6-Year Sentence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642