Hyundai-Kia Autmotive Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo pays damages to shareholders on the same day his son, Chung Eui-sun, is elected to the board of directors. Security analysts interpret the development as a final step in a succession plan, under which the younger Chung, 39, soon will follow his 71-year-old father as chairman of the Hyundai board and eventually lead the Hyundai-Kia group of 40 affiliated companies, a Hyundai source tells Ward’s. Chung Eui-sun currently holds the title of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chung Repays Hyundai Shareholders; Son Named to Board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642