Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. Chairman Chung Mong-koo and vice chairman Kim Dong-Jin now will face sentencing Sept. 6, following a grueling afternoon in the Seoul High Court today. "All of the arguments have now been heard," an insider tells Ward's. "There will be no more hearings. "Next comes the final (ruling), so we are all crossing our fingers." The decision to push back sentencing until next week marks the latest in a string of delays in the case. Initially, the court was to decide the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chung Sentencing Set for Sept. 6; Labor Woes Strike Hyundai, Kia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642