GENEVA — Peugeot SA's Citroen division is set to have another good year in 2000. Like its Peugeot sister brand and neighbor, Renault SA, the French automaker saw soaring sales in 1999. Citroen topped 1 million sales last year and expects additional sales this year, says Claude Satinet, Citroen managing director, who says: “Citroen is in good shape.” During the first months of the year, the automaker increased sales by 13% worldwide, with European sales growing 9%. Market share in Western ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen expects good year thanks to Picasso" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642