PARIS – Automobiles Citroen plans to launch a new range of premium vehicles in the small to midsize segments that will help move the brand up market, PSA Peugeot Citroen CEO Christian Streiff says during a media presentation of the cars in concept form. . Called the DS3, DS4 and DS5, production versions will begin arriving in Europe in 2010. Citroen will continue to renew its basic range, from the C1 to the C5, and will not abandon its minivans, several of which lead their respective ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen to Introduce New Logo, Premium Cars in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642