BIARRITZ, France – Automobiles Citroen annually plans to sell 260,000 units of its new C4, which is being introduced across Europe this year as a 3- and 5-door. The new model will be built in PSA Peugeot-Citroen’s plant in Mulhouse, France, which until now has made only Peugeots. C4 is first Citroen to be built at PSA’s Mulhouse plant. The company anticipates 75% of buyers will choose the 5-door, and 60% will opt for one of three diesel engines offered. The C4 replaces the Xsara ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen Rolls Out New C4 to Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642