PARIS – Automobiles Citroen plans to introduce a new sub-brand at the Paris auto show Sept. 30 based on its 2007 concept C-Cactus hybrid. PSA Peugeot Citroen’s top designer Jean-Pierre Ploue tells Autocar magazine the new brand will be defined not by price, “but by simplicity and ingenuity of design,” primarily to attract what he calls the “iPod generation.” The emphasis on design is a change. The C-Cactus was stripped down to a minimum of parts. The idea was to test whether consumers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citroen to Unveil New Sub-Brand at Paris Show Based on C-Cactus Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642