American Honda Motor Co. Inc. says its second-generation Civic Hybrid, on-sale Oct. 19 at U.S. Honda dealerships, will begin at $21,850. The date represents a slight delay from the original target of Oct. 5, a company spokeswoman says By adding the optional satellite-linked navigation system, Civic Hybrid costs $23,350. Destination and handling is $550. The new gas-electric vehicle will get 50 mpg (4.7L/100 km) in both city and highway driving, Honda says. It is powered by a 1.3L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Civic Hybrid Begins at $21,850" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642