All-new '01 Civics now rolling out of Honda of America Mfg. Inc.'s (HAM) plant in East Liberty, OH, represent more than just the seventh generation of Honda's now-classic compact car. The new Civics are being built using several all-new development and process initiatives, including a ground-breaking manufacturing philosophy that Honda dubs New Manufacturing System (NMS). Honda says NMS will drastically reduce re-tooling costs and increase assembly plant speed, efficiency and quality. For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Civic Launch Manufacturing Leap for Honda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642