General Motors Corp. announces three high-level management changes, including the appointment of Troy Clarke to president of GM North America and GM group vice president. Clarke, whose new position is effective July 1, currently is president-GM Asia Pacific, a post he has held since 2004. GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner has been acting president of the struggling GMNA since a shuffle in April 2005 that moved former GMNA President Gary Cowger to the newly created post of global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Clarke to Head GMNA, Devine to Retire June 1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642