It is unclear whether enough gas-guzzlers or eligible consumers remain in the auto market to burn up the additional $2 billion in âCash for Clunkersâ funding approved by the U.S. Senate. âItâs a question weâre all kicking around,â says John McEleney, chairman of the National Automobile Dealers Assn. and owner of McEleney Autocenter Inc. in Clinton, IA. âMaybe it will get to Labor Day or a few days into September. I think there are enough consumers and enough clunkers.â Late Thursday, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"âClunkersâ Program Snapping Up Eligible Buyers, Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642