Seattle-based Cobalt Group, a designer and provider of websites for auto dealerships, beats out several other potential suitors, landing a deal to acquire Dealix Corp., a firm that sells Internet sales leads to car dealers. The purchase gives Cobalt President and CEO John Holt a piece that was missing in the company’s portfolio, as it looks to create an integrated, one-stop web-based retailing solution for new-car dealers. Holt adds another tool and more capital. With Dealix, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cobalt Adds Critical Piece" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642