Hidden among General Motors Corp.'s gloomy April sales, which were down 7.4% vs. like-2004 on a daily selling-rate basis, was the stellar performance of the all-new Chevy Cobalt small car. After what was viewed by some observers as a slow start in late 2004 and early 2005, Cobalt sales caught fire in April with deliveries totaling 22,726 units – or 43.8% of the car's year-to-date sales (51,888). Chevy Cobalt Along with the Malibu midsize sedan (up 71.1%) and the Aveo subcompact car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cobalt's April Sales White Hot" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642