Collins & Aikman Corp., currently in the process of being acquired by private equity fund Heartland Partners, inks a deal to purchase Becker Group LLC, a $235 million plastic components supplier. The agreement is expected to include $60 million in cash, an $18 million non-compete agreement paid out over five years and 17 million shares of Collins & Aikman common stock. Upon completion of the deal, Charles Becker, principal owner of the Becker Group, is expected to join the Collins ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Collins & Aikman Acquires Becker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642