With its 60% share of fabric producer Collins & Aikman Corp., Heartland Industrial Partners LP wants to bolster its presence in Europe, says Cynthia L. Hess, Heartland senior managing director. Collins & Aikman has a No.1 or No.2 market position in North America for convertible tops, molded floor carpet, mats, headliner fabric, trunk trim and automotive bodycloth. But in Europe, C&A's position is weak. Ms. Hess says Heartland, a private equity fund, is working on “certain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Collins & Aikman Eyes European Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642