TROY, MI – The growing popularity of niche vehicles and the general trend towards vehicle personalization are attracting consumers to a growing palette of vibrant automotive colors, say officials at automotive paint supplier DuPont Automotive Systems. DuPont has tracked automotive color trends for the past 53 years and is a supplier of paint for eight of the current top-10 best-selling vehicles in the U.S. Consumers are accepting more vibrant colors, DuPont says. “The automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Color Choice Promotes Personalization" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642