More Stories Can you foresee a time when your company no longer does business with the Big Three? Supplier Comments – Yes “Cost cutting pressure and zero loyalty. I will focus more on heavy truck and aerospace.” “Demands for year-over-year price downs combined with lost market share makes business unprofitable. Much more advantageous to do business with Toyota and Honda.” “Expectations of continual cost downs unrealistic.” “GM policy to eliminate small companies (for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Comments: Future Business with Big Three" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642