The mass use of electric vehicles in Australia moves closer to reality, as AGL Energy Ltd. and Macquarie Capital Ltd. sign a A$1 billion ($624 million) agreement with California’s Better PLC (Better Place). The alliance plans to fund a program that will establish a network powered by renewable energy that will allow Australians to recharge their EVs at plug-in stations at home, the office or shopping centers. Drivers will pay to recharge their EVs through power supply agreements, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Companies Partner to Bring Electric-Vehicle Infrastructure to Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642