Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. changes the available options on its Genesis sedan as foreign imports flood the Korean market. Features have been adjusted to increase the midsize-luxury car’s appeal based on customer research, a Hyundai spokesman tells Ward’s. The 3.3L Genesis Luxury VIP trim package no longer will include air suspension and power-trunk features, lowering the price by 5 million won ($4,147). The 3.3L Genesis Luxury Prime trim level now will feature a push-button start, rear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Competition Forces Hyundai to Adjust Available Options for Korean Genesis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642