Kia Motors Corp. releases a full profile view of its 2+2 sports coupe concept that will debut at the Frankfurt auto show in September. “It will follow Kia’s new (design) trend,” a Kia insider tells Ward’s. “You can anticipate seeing a production version of this vehicle in the future.” Peter Schreyer, Kia’s chief design officer, in a statement says, “The new sports coupe concept is a clear and emphatic statement that the future of the Kia brand will excite and surprise an entirely new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Concept to Show New Face of Kia at Frankfurt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642