Vehicle quality is driving customer satisfaction with automobiles in the U.S. to an all-time high, with most Japanese nameplates continuing to fare the best out of all global auto makers. The findings come from the latest edition of the American Consumer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), a quarterly economic indicator based on customer evaluations of product quality and services. The study monitors the customer-satisfaction performance of 200 companies in 40 industries. For second-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Consumer Satisfaction With Vehicles at Record High" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642