DEARBORN, MI â€“ Schaeffler KGâ€™s recent acquisition of 49.99% of Continental AG has sparked rampant speculation about consolidation and integration between the two German auto component suppliers, but Continentalâ€™s top North American executive says his operations have seen zero impact and expect none for quite awhile. And with a 4-year agreement limiting Schaefflerâ€™s holdings in Continental to less than 50%, Samir Salman, CEO of Continentalâ€™s North American automotive business, says there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Conti CEO Sees â€˜No Integrationâ€™ With Schaeffler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642