BIG SKY, MT – There are no plans to spin off Continental AG’s tire and rubber business, though a restructuring initiative expected to conclude midyear would accommodate such a move, a senior executive admits. Since last year’s stormy takeover of Germany-based Continental by German bearing-manufacturer Schaeffler Group, the supplier’s automotive operations have been reorganizing to comprise three divisions – interiors, chassis and safety and powertrain products. The latter division consists ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Conti Tire Chief Deflates Talk of Imminent Spin-Off" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642