CHICAGO – While many auto industry players are shedding jobs, Continental Automotive Systems is looking to add 600 engineers to its global workforce. The effort is part of a plan to hire 1,300 professionals worldwide in 2007. Continental, a leader in advanced automotive safety systems, has been growing rapidly as safety is becoming a top priority among the world’s auto makers, says Bill Kozyra, president and CEO of North America. “What Continental is experiencing in the industry is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental Seeks Engineers; Exec Says Siemens VDO Good Fit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642