BRIMLEY, MI – Continental-Teves is pushing its crash-avoidance agenda by endorsing Washington’s proposed "compromise" that will allow auto makers to select which tire pressure monitoring systems are best-suited to their products. "Here’s our take on the situation," says Joseph E. Gaus, vice president-electronic brake systems at Continental-Teves, N.A. "We believe that manufacturers should have the flexibility of offering whichever system – direct or indirect – works best for a particular ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental-Teves Applauds TPMS Action" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642