KIRCHHEIM, Germany – After a brief absence and a fair amount of corporate restructuring, German specialty seat maker Recaro GmbH & Co. KG is getting re-acquainted with the North American auto industry. Perhaps the only seat brand enthusiast consumers would request by name, Recaro introduced its first sport seat in 1965 and quickly became a recognized brand in motor racing. By the 1980s, automobile enthusiasts around the world wanted Recaro seats in their cars. But the small, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Contracts Drive Recaro's U.S. Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642