The Blue Ribbon panel at this year’s Convergence is sure to be a big draw, with various luminaries from auto makers and suppliers on hand to discuss the pertinent issues affecting automotive electronics and telematics. Heading the panel will be J.T. Battenberg III, chairman, CEO and president of Delphi Corp. J.T. Battenberg III heads up this year’s Blue Ribbon panel at Convergence. Some of Battenberg’s successes under Delphi include his oversight of the 1999 spinoff from former ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Convergence Blue Ribbon Panel to Feature Industry Heavyweights" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642