Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Mong-koo likely will attend both the groundbreaking ceremony for the new $1.28 billion Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. plant in Nosovice, Czech Republic, as well as the grand opening of Kia Motors Corp.’s Zilina, Slovakia, plant, a Hyundai spokesman tells Ward’s. “There has been some misunderstanding in the news media because the grand opening ceremony for the Kia plant in Slovakia was delayed,” the spokesman says. The delay was announced a day after Chairman ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Convicted Hyundai Chairman Expected to Attend Plant Ceremonies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642