DETROIT – The Mini Cooper S already posts some impressive numbers. The 1.6L supercharged SOHC 4-cyl. engine, straight from the factory in Oxford, U.K., produces 163 hp at 6,000 rpm. The package is so exhilarating it earned one of Ward’s 10 Best Engines awards this past January. New exhaust system, enhanced supercharger and reconfigured high-performance cylinder head are part of $4,500 John Cooper Works package for Mini. It’s about to get better. At the recent New York ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cooper S Tunes Up to 200 HP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642