DETROIT – The ninth-generation Toyota Corolla grows in all dimensions but shrinks in price. Due to market in the U.S. in early February, the new Corolla sedan’s base model is priced at $13,730 --12% less than the comparable previous generation. The premium grade model will knock more than $1,000 off the price tag. Toyota Motor Corp. has targeted sales for its volume car of 250,000 units annually. It expects another 60,000 units annually out of the Matrix, a youth-oriented cross/utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Corolla Takes on 2-Car Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642