DETROIT – Prominent leaders in energy, environment, technology and manufacturing will convene at a National Summit in Detroit in June 2009 to begin a dialogue of how their respective fields can work together to improve America’s future in a global economy. William Clay Ford, executive chairman-Ford Motor Co. and Andrew Liveris, chairman and CEO-The Dow Chemical Co., will co-chair the inaugural National Summit, which will meet at Ford Field, the home of the Detroit Lions professional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Corporate Leaders Agree to Convene at 2009 National Summit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642