Perhaps white-collar jobs in the automotive industry should come with company suitcases. The latest group being told to pack its bags is Saab Cars USA. After months of rumors comes the official announcement Saab will move its corporate headquarters from Norcross, GA, to Detroit’s Renaissance Center. The newcomers will be assigned bunks at General Motors world headquarters. The move will take several months. The goal is to have the new U.S. corporate office fully operational by Sept. 7, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Corporate Suitcases Come Standard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642