A story WardsAuto.com posted May 16 incorrectly indicated Renault SA would market a version of a Logan-based pickup truck Nissan South Africa will build at its Rosslyn plant. Nissan South Africa will produce the Logan-based Sandero sedan for Renault. Nissan will be the only brand marketing the pickup. The story, “Nissan South Africa to Build Logan Pickup," is now revised.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Correction: Nissan-Renault S. Africa Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642