NEW CASTLE, U.K. – An innovative new steel product that could help reduce automotive supply chain costs has been developed in the UK. Europe's fourth-largest steel making company, Corus, claims its Dupla steel removes the need for costly heat treatments in the production of screws, bolts and rivets for the automotive industry. Corus says the steel, developed by metallurgists based on the company's research, design and technology centers, will provide "significant cost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Corus Develops Special Steel for High-Strength Bolts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642