AKRON, OH — Just about anyone would have a difficult argument against the performance and value of General Motors Corp.'s Chevrolet Corvette. And it still stands as a showcase for GM's latest technical achievements. For 2001, GM engineers, true to the Corvette's legacy, are pushing the envelope with even more performance and technology. There's even a strong whiff of nostalgia thrown in. First, the enthusiast thrill: the '01 Corvette line now includes the modern-day reincarnation of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Corvette ZO6 0 to 60 in 4 seconds flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642