An Indian court receiver seizes assets of Daewoo Motors India Ltd., which went bankrupt after the dissolution of South Korean parent Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. The court ordered the receiver to take possession of the company’s assets in order to prevent any damage or theft. The management company assigned to supervise the now-shuttered plant had abandoned it. (See related story: Sale of Daewoo India Assets May Go Private) No company has shown an interest in buying the Indian auto maker, so ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Court Receiver Takes Over Daewoo India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642