MUMBAI – Daewoo Motors India Ltd.’s court-appointed receiver at last has taken possession of the company assets. Violent workers intercepted him, and police help was necessary to take physical control of the Surajpur plant. The Mumbai Debt Recovery Tribunal one year ago awarded possession of the assets of the 9-year-old shuttered plant, built at a cost of $1 billion. Creditor banks requested that the court make the move in order to protect the assets in lieu of the $185 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Court Receiver Takes Possession of Daewoo India Assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642