SOUTHFIELD, MI -- Covisint officials are hopping mad about an anonymous e-mail that has been making the rounds to the automotive press in Detroit claiming the auto industry’s business-to-business Internet exchange is laying off employees in the face of “significant cash flow and budgetary problems.” Dan Jankowski, Covisint’s senior vice president of global communications, adamantly denies that his company is cutting headcount. Instead, he says Covisint is adding staff. As for cash flow ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Covisint Denies Layoff Rumor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642