The Internet trade exchange formed by General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler AG, which went weeks without a name before being tagged Covisint, will get a chief executive before long, promises a top GM official. “I would think soon,” says Mark T. Hogan, GM group vice president, e-GM. “I know they're actively searching.” There's some thought that the automakers are waiting for Federal Trade Commission approval before naming a CEO. But Mr. Hogan doesn't think governmental ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Covisint Expects to Have CEO Soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642