SOUTHFIELD, MI – Covisint LLC’s new chairman and CEO vows that the auto industry’s online exchange will get no more cash from its parents, should not eliminate any more jobs and will work harder to win the trust of parts producers. Harold Kutner Harold Kutner came out of retirement June 28 to lead Covisint after the sudden resignation of Kevin English, who was hired 14 months ago. English was extremely upbeat and optimistic in an interview with Ward's just two months ago, in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Covisint Gets New CEO, No More Cash from Parents" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642