DETROIT – The auto industry's private Internet portal gets a new lease on life – and new ownership – after Compuware Corp. agrees to purchase Covisint LLC from the auto makers that founded the communications hub three years ago. Compuware is a software and technology service provider based in Michigan, and Covisint's 100 employees will move from Southfield, MI, to Compuware's new headquarters in downtown Detroit over the next two months. The principals will not discuss the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Covisint Lands New Home With Compuware" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642