DETROIT -- Composite Products Inc. (CPI) says it has developed a composite manufacturing process that allows it to sell its composite parts for 30%-60% less than competitors that use the traditional composite material supply procedure, a CPI executive tells Wards. CPI’s direct feed thermoplastic (DFT) manufacturing process allows the Winona, MN-based composite molder to avoid buying composite pellets from a compounding company. “The way we do that is by doing the compounding in line with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CPI Process Reduces Cost, Supply Chain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642