SEOUL — The domestic creditors of the ailing Daewoo Group will draw up their spin-off and debt-workout plans for the chaebol's 12 subsidiaries in the coming weeks, a Korea First Bank official says in a published report. The workout plan for the five Daewoo units that will remain a cohesive group — Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., Daewoo Corp., Daewoo Motor Sales Corp., Diners Club Korea and Daewoo Capital Ltd. — will be drawn up by Nov. 6. The bank official reportedly says the restructuring program ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Creditors set Daewoo workout plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642