Customer relationship management (CRM) is on the verge of something big. A technological advancement that has been around for a couple of years, CRM allows Internet access to a greater quantity of data that helps dealers cultivate serious prospects and repeat buyers. In information technology (IT) speak, it’s known as integration – the ability for computer systems to assimilate data from an array of sources without system-to-system incompatibility mucking things up. Current dealership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CRM: Technology Breakthroughs Widen Information Highway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642