Auto 2000 d.o.o., the Croatian importer of Ford Motor Co. and Jaguar Car vehicles, has a new majority owner. Previously controlled 52% by the Austrian Tarbuk Group and 48% by the Croatian company Finatrade, Auto 2000 now is under 80% ownership of Israel-based Koonte LP. Finatrade still controls 20% of the importer, which now is known as Grand Auto d.o.o. With the divestiture, Tarbuck “will focus on Austria and Germany,” says Chairman Kurt Maier. About 1,500 Ford cars were sold in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Croatian Ford, Jaguar Importer Trades Hands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642