MANCHESTER, Vermont, U.S.A. — Volvo Car Corp. says its new V70 Cross Country is effectively three cars in one. It has the interior qualities of a luxury sedan, the safety of a Volvo station wagon and the ruggedness of a sport/utility vehicle (SUV). That's something for just about everyone when this car goes on sale in the U.S. this month and in Europe in September. The '01 Cross Country is virtually all-new — it now is based on the Volvo “large car” platform that first spawned the S80 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cross Country combines sedan, station wagon and SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642