Giving the world a sneak peek at what its future small car might look like, BMW AG will debut its new CS1 4-seat convertible concept car at the Geneva Auto Show in early March. The exterior of the CS1 follows in true BMW form, although its broad shoulder line, flowing side-sills and muscular wheels give it more of a performance-car appearance. The high-rising front fascia with dual headlights and a twin kidney grille keep the CS1 rooted in BMW tradition. All the same, the auto maker says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CS1 Concept Hints at Future BMW Small Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642