General Motors Corp.â€™s leadership is strong, Ford Motor Co. has a lot of upside and BMW AG should focus more on developing better economies of scale, says CSM Worldwide in releasing a new study analyzing the state of the industryâ€™s biggest players. In compiling the report, dubbed â€śThe OEM Scorecard,â€ť CSM says it spent more than six months dissecting data on the top 13 auto makers, accounting for more than 90% of global automotive output. Only companies with vehicle production exceeding 1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CSM Scorecard Grades Chances of Worldâ€™s Top Auto Makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642